ALL travelers who intend to travel to the USA for tourism or business for a period not exceeding 90 days, without having to obtain a visa, are included in the Visa Waiver Program and must obtain an ESTA authorization (Electronic System for Travel Authorization).

To obtain it “do it yourself” fill out the online application:

“Fun And Fitness Language Center is now an agency to access the F1 VISA in Florida!”

What is the F1 VISA?

It allows you to enter and stay in the US for the purpose of attending a full-time study course at a university, college or language school (accredited by the immigration agency) at your own expense.
The duration of the F1 visa is from 6 months to 1 year!
Before applying for the visa, it is necessary to be in possession of the acceptance document for the study program issued by the chosen training institution.

Enjoy our English Classes, Spanish Classes and Work Experience all in one!